Organisers of the Outlaw Triathlon, One Step Beyond, have confirmed that their new Outlaw Half event on 3 July will be at Holkham Hall (pictured) in North Norfolk. The new event was announced last week, but the location was kept secret until now.
Holkham Hall is privately-owned and a lived-in family home. The Hall is a member of the Treasure Houses group, which consists of ten of the most magnificent palaces, houses and castles in England today.
Visitors can explore the 3,000-acres grounds and the National Cycle Network route 1 – Wells and Holkham circuit – passes through the park from the north to south gates. Whilst the triathlon will take place in the lake pictured above, there is a beach at Holkham, which is one of the most unspoilt and beautiful stretches of sand in the country. Find out more here: http://www.holkham.co.uk.
Just like the original Half in Nottingham, competitors can expect:
· On site camping
· Easy to navigate out-and-back 1900m lake swim
· Fast, flat 56mile bike course
· Looped 13.1 run course, perfect for spectators
· Amazing venue with some great family activities
· Fun family friendly events on the Saturday pre event
· First class customer service pre event and on your race weekend
Pre-registration is open until this Wednesday, 18 November. Signing up offers first access to the entry system when it opens on 25 November.